Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello, all!

Thanks for your interest in my blog. I believe I overstepped my own bounds of privacy in publishing the last entry. But thanks for your input. It was interesting to read.

It is difficult to express personal things in a universally accurate manner. I guess that's why Elder Scott says personal things should be kept private and safe. I'm sorry to both you and me for putting too much out there.

Moses 1:39--His WORK, not his hobby, experimenting, curiosity...His work, His constant occupation, His whole purpose: bringing His children home safely. I'm happy to fully and willingly enlist in His work in whatever way He'll have me do it. I am not whining, or pining, or sitting around and pouting, or being trunky, or resigning myself, or martyring myself. But thank you for your concern. I know what I'm doing and in Whom is my trust.

Thanks again for your consideration and thoughts!

1 comment:

Sayyadina said...

Was there offending? Did I breach the personal bubble? Sincerly and entirly apologetic am I. Seriously.